Simulate a cellular automata and render it onto a canvas.
Contains a bunch of example configurations in
ccs_examples.ts but can be freely configured with a custom transitioning function.
See the the github page for examples
- Game of Life
- Game of Life (with decay)
- Forest Fire
- Spiders and Mosquitoes
- Pobalistic Cyclic
- Seed (with decay)
- Generic Lifelike (configure via RuleString or RuleInteger)
- resizing canvas
- wrapping or clamping edges
- Moore or Neumann neigbourhoods (or custom transitioning)
- performant drawing (cache colors and only render changes)